On 3 March, we hosted a webinar with some of our business & human rights and corporate governance experts - Julia Grothaus, Claudia Schneider, Guillaume Croisant, Bo Ra Hoebeke and James Marlow - to explore the European Commission's Proposal for a Directive on Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence, including:
- how the proposed new EU regime will apply to non-EU companies;
- the interaction with existing human rights due diligence regimes in Germany, France and the Netherlands;
- and what the EU proposal means in practice for businesses.
If you missed this webinar, you can watch it on-demand here.
For more information on:
- the EU proposal, see our client briefing;
- human rights due diligence regimes in other countries, see our note; and
- human rights due diligence more broadly, see our video series.